Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Software Updates for Expert Amplifiers
(16-Feb-2016, 16:26)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(14-Feb-2016, 14:14)Xander Wrote: I am wondering what the setup is from all with issues with Air...  I have made a separate streaming network for audio and it works perfect.... Cable modem wired to Airport Extreme (turn all wireless signals from cable modem off, make a 2.4 and 5 ghz network) + a separate Airport express extending the Airport network and have this little box next to the Devialet...

Maybe I'm just lucky, hopefully I can help you to get Air working...

-streaming from MacBook Air with Tidal or  iTunes-

Like you say, maybe you're just lucky Wink

Seems there are many people just being lucky... statistically speaking I am not sure what lucky means then...
For my case, I just have set up my system with a lan cable between my Mac and my Time capsule and from my time capsule to my Devialet. Air works perfectly with iTunes or Qobuz app from my Mac. Qobuz even offers direct mode with Air. This is not possible with Roon. So, I think although Roon is a great software, it is not Devialets fault that exclusive mode is not working. Dodgy
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Software Updates for Expert Amplifiers - by blair.athol - 16-Feb-2016, 20:45