Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark is so awful - I hope Airplay is coming
(10-Feb-2016, 20:44)booshtukka Wrote:
(10-Feb-2016, 20:35)msg Wrote: I connect an Airport Express to a Dialog via optical input. That allows me to stream from my computers and other devices (iPad and iPhone). Works great. I don't use Spark other than for Phantom/DIalog setup and firmware updates and to reset the volume on occasion when it resets itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This sounds very sensible. Do you set the volume high in Spark, then control it via Airplay? Thank you.

More Spark problems:
  • The UI screws up when in full screen on OS X, the search results get stuck in a tiny view where you can barely see two tracks.
  • The panes are not resizable. The playlist columns are not resizable. For tracks with long names e.g. "Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)" I can only see "Shine On You Crazy Diamo…". Even hovering the mouse doesn't give me a 
    tooltip of the full title. This is just inexcusable.
So msg, I will probably go with your suggestion. But still, I'd expect more for the sort of money I'm paying. I've downloaded free apps that were drastically better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spark is so awful - I hope Airplay is coming - by fritzcurtis1 - 10-Feb-2016, 20:48