Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Experts Empirical Knowledge Part 1
Wink 
@f1eng

You said you stopped with tweaks like this a good 20years ago. So we can probably consent that there was a lot of "electromagnetic waves increment" since then.

As I said, if you are living in a situation with a great bunch of EMF then you will most likely not recognise the rather small EM-Field of your smartphone i.e..
But nevertheless you can try my suggestions all together at one time to increase the positive effects. It's of no cost.

You mentioned the recording engineer, Barry Diament, having better bass with the switched mode power supply. Ehm, why not. I would not contradict his experience though there is ever so much more changing than only the bass if you change your powersupply.

My intent is not to convince everybody in this forum. I want to help people who have the feeling that something is wrong with their system, others "never change a winning team".
Before buying extra stuff it's easy to do some of the tweaking I suggested.

There is one more point I missed in my first post...and that is the varying ability of each of us to hear differences in our system at all (including the experience to hear them).
Get me right. I don't want to offend anybody, but we are all not alike. We all have different abilities.

For me, I have a lack of sensitivity with my nose for fragrances but my wife is like a sniffer dog. I myself have to dig my nose right into the soup to get the smell (well, not really but you get the point).

So to say we will never know what your personal experience with tweaking is. But I think it's worth trying a suggested tweak that you possibly in other ways never had a clue of.

gui
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Experts Empirical Knowledge Part 1 - by yabaVR - 12-Feb-2016, 20:52