Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not attending High-End 2016
(28-Mar-2016, 08:11)blair.athol Wrote:
(28-Mar-2016, 07:25)Chen Liang Wrote: Hi Everybody,

In the interest of clarity, I'm a Devialet dealer and writing here for the first time.

Devialet had invited their international distributors and dealers to a launch event at the end of April in Paris ahead of the Munich High-end show. They have told us nothing about what is to be launched, so we will only find out between April 27th - 29th.

So for now, watch their website at the end of April.

Kev

Hi Kev,

thank you for these news. Any news are good news since I had send a request to Devialet if they would be attendind the HighEnd show in Munich but never got a reply.

So let's wait and see what's coming out end of April.

Hi Blair,

Speaking as a dealer, we certainly hope to see something new for Expert, but  hopefully still within the current internal architecture to minimize upgrading trauma! Especially Room Eq or correction, which had been mentioned since over two years ago, and in my mind a logical and great compliment to SAM.

As for Phantom, again from a dealer's point of view, Direct support for Dolby and DTS within the current Dialog, or perhaps Dialog II, so we can sell Phantoms in 5 or 7 pieces sets! 

Again I stress these are only my personal predictions without whatsoever any advance news from the factory, but merely what I feel would be logical progress within their present products eco-system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet not attending High-End 2016 - by Chen Liang - 28-Mar-2016, 09:59