Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016
(21-Feb-2016, 20:56)NickB Wrote:
(21-Feb-2016, 10:24)Confused Wrote: I think I might be wandering down to the Bristol Sound and Vision Show again this year.  I'm not actually looking for anything specific at the moment, but it is fun too have a look (listen) around and see what's available.

Plus, if anyone who is not going wants me to check anything out, let me know, I'm happy to pick up the odd "mission".

Which day are you going as myself and my mates who came to the Oxford Audio phantom launch are going on Saturday and probably going to a nearby pub for lunch ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not sure which day I'm going yet, Saturday is looking most likely but my plans are very fluid this week, so it could be any of the three days.  As for trips to the pub, I think this is best avoided for me, I have this thing that I find it almost impossible to walk into a pub and not order something alcoholic, which is fine, but I do need to be able to drive in a (reasonably) straight line down the M4 soon after .....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016 - by NickB - 21-Feb-2016, 20:56
RE: Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016 - by Confused - 22-Feb-2016, 14:28