Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016
(24-Feb-2016, 18:51)Confused Wrote:
(24-Feb-2016, 16:13)Gentleman Wrote: Hi.

If I am allowed to place a wish for an audition I would point towards Wilson Benesch ACT One Evo.

I am interested on a first impression of this new speaker which was positioned by Mr. Sircom close to the latest Magicos....

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan
Hello Jan - Mission accepted.  I was planning to have a listen in the Wilson Benesch room anyway.  They are located in what is called the "conservatory" area, which is normally one of the more pleasant parts of the show to visit, it is a nice big, spacious, area and one of the rooms in which you can get a reasonably decent sound.

Having said that, Nickb is probably your man, as he has a pair of Magicos at home so is best placed to take a view on the comparison.  (Nick is a big boy though, I'm sure he'll speak for himself.....)

Having just arrived back from Spain I unfortunately find myself double booked on all 3 days !!!!! Work stuff Friday lunchtime, Bath Theatre on Saturday afternoon and grandchildren duties on Sunday. Life is tough when you get older - so much to do so little time  Confused
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers

Messages In This Thread
Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016 - by NickB - 21-Feb-2016, 20:56
RE: Bristol Sound and Vision Show 2016 - by NickB - 24-Feb-2016, 19:55