Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about d 200 subwoofer output
Thumb5

The problem I seem to find is that the Configurator won't let me set the Pre-Out's to on. As soon as I set the main speakers to Pre-Out: On it always then reverts back to Off (it never stays on when I go back into the config).

The issue isn't that I don't have any bass as with the remote I can change the Bass Mode from 2.0 to 2.1 and back (not sure what it starts out from), and I can hear the difference when toggling between each. It's just that the bass doesn't sound quite as "Loud" as I hoped. No not loud as such, as don't really want to hear the sub, but can't think of a better phrase to say. I have a Sub1 that can push out nice clean "Loud" Bass (6 x 8" drivers), but it doesn't quite seem there when watching action movies.

As an aside is it right to set at 4th filter order or should I set it to a lower order (understand t's hard to tell how best for each individual's set-up).

Cheers
John

1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about d 200 subwoofer output - by Celts88 - 24-Feb-2016, 04:17