Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warm Sounding Cables for Devialet
Must admit when changing from D Premier to 250 i was "down" for some time ,couldn't anderstand why the sound was so bright/tin ,but over time and use i would say the opposite today

My expression was that it needed time to "settle" in i remember, also believe it react on materials its placed on,i use and like soft footers with vibration controll,learn that from my Naim period,so soft footers are a smal and cheap contribution you can try out and just see if it helps

And for the cables, just restocked the arrangements with the boxes and had a brand new set of Avondale speaker cables lying around,so att the moment i use these ones and just try out for fun,better or worse than the Cubala ones ?
They sound different thats for sure,but will they open up after some time,miss some weight/authority that i had with Cubala at the moment ,but its interesting to test out since the price on cables today have gone mad
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warm Sounding Cables for Devialet - by j22 - 27-Feb-2016, 05:25
RE: Warm Sounding Cables for Devialet - by Petter - 27-Feb-2016, 11:31