Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet with high efficiency speakers
(06-Sep-2014, 22:02)f1eng Wrote: I have a Devialet 800 with Tune Audio Anima horn speakers (109 dB/watt). I have not heard better, and the signal to noise ratio is so good that the usual bugbear of horn speakers, revealing amp noise, is a non-issue.
I am sure a 110 would be fine with these speakers, but I already had the dual mono D-Premier amps when I bought the speakers

Thank you for the information. I hope to try a Devialet in my system in the next few weeks.

(06-Sep-2014, 22:05)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I have humble-ish Raidho C-1.1s and they work well with Devialet. Raidho speakers generally like a high damping-factor amp and Devialet provides that. The D200 is enough for the small Raidhos but I can't speak for the larger ones. Oh, and both amp and speakers are very neutral too, particularly the Devialet amp.

Thank you for your reply. I heard the C1.1s a couple of years ago and I was amazed at what the speaker could do. It's the primary reason Raidho is high on my list of speakers I'd like to hear with Devialet.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet with high efficiency speakers - by Cavl - 07-Sep-2014, 12:03