Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Premier is better than 200???
(04-Apr-2016, 11:33)Axel Wrote:
(03-Apr-2016, 06:42)Celts88 Wrote:
(31-Mar-2016, 03:26)deviousalet Wrote: See http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2582

That's me  Big Grin

Never had any Devialet before, but so glad I went for the D-Premiers. Would like the USB & Ethernet, but not a deal breaker.

Having the mono set not only helps with SQ, but if in the future something goes wrong with one unit I still have the option of using a single D-Premier (realise this may seem very negative, but it's just a bonus that hope to never need).

My speakers are one off's so got Buckley's chance of them ever being SAM'd (Buckley's chance is an Ozzie phrase for not a bl--dy hope in hell it happening Tongue ). My speakers ,I believe only 12 have been made, with my new ML3 Ref's having a new upgraded tweeter so actually only version  that has this.

I realise I may not have helped with your choosing, but all can say is that I have noooooooooooooooo regrets getting a pair of D-Premiers over a single D250.

Cheers
John

Really like the look of those D-Prems in matt black, John. Very stealthy!

Yes, a bit of contrast with the wood also helps, and with the footers underneath they do have a kind of B-2 Stealth bomber look; have to really use the imagination a wee bit for that one Tongue
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by Axel - 04-Apr-2016, 11:33
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by Celts88 - 04-Apr-2016, 12:23
RE: D-Premier is better than 200??? - by f1eng - 31-Mar-2016, 17:18