Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D200 not very good sounding at low volume
Thanks for the tip Mike but I'm not planning to use the mac forever. At some stage I want to get a purpose built streamer.

The Devialet might not stay on if you're not playing music depending on your settings. I think with the standard settings it turns off after 20 minutes of no music input. Try Tidal or another streamer if you don't want to spin your HDD.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: D200 not very good sounding at low volume - by Pim - 23-Apr-2016, 08:38