Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June
(23-May-2016, 17:12)GuillaumeB Wrote: Speaking of the so called "astonishing" 2 box dCS streamer, this should be very interesting indeed. Particularly in the context of some of the conversations that have been going on in here about a hypothetical ceiling sq-wise being reached with streamers and renderers.

I'm very much looking forward to this.  Smile

Guillaume

Agreed.  After listening to Melco / Aurender / Cad Cat options I thought I was getting some idea of what was possible at the limit of digital audio, with some idea of the subtle differences offered by the different alternatives.

Having listened to the dCS rig, I now know the limit is somewhere else entirely......   It genuinely has changed my thoughts as to what is possible.  So yes, even if you are not thinking of buying a beast like this, the OAC day does offer a great opportunity to at least hear an example of what's possible.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June - by Confused - 23-May-2016, 17:34