Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June
(01-Jul-2016, 10:15)oxfordaudio Wrote: Righto, as the only upcoming event with a Devialet employee that isn't in sales attending, shall we drum up some interest?

Our friend Mr Pernod will be on hand to answer (in as best he can) any questions that you may have about the 1000pro, the upgrade process and timeframe and of course what the actual objective benefits are.

I would like to take the opportunity to apologize for our radio silence, but now that our hands have been freed, we would like to be as forthcoming as possible to our many Devialet owners. I do not know how much else we have been privy to that has not already been leaked, but you can be assured that you will find many answers on the day!

Kind regards

Alasdair

I have a question Alasdair. There's plenty of talk about the upgrade from 800 to 1000 but nothing (yet) about upgrading 120,200,250,400.

Do you know more than we know about them?

Cheers,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oxford Audio Consultants - Saturday 4th June - by Pim - 01-Jul-2016, 12:54