Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal streamer (Devialet Expert) at the end of 2016
(12-May-2016, 16:22)hk6230 Wrote: So what I've heard is true about this streamer thing.

Have you heard more you cannot talk about?
(12-May-2016, 16:31)Soniclife Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 16:22)hk6230 Wrote: So what I've heard is true about this streamer thing.

Have you heard more you cannot talk about?

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...2#pid40502
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(12-May-2016, 16:27)Antoine Wrote: @Nightmare, perhaps a cheaper microRendu will fit the bill in the mean time?

Just read about it. Heared it for the first time today from the user ´Confused´.
Sounds good so far.
September/October was mentioned as a timeline for units to be sent back for updates.

Regardless of the veracity of what we may have heard, Devialet may still not announce all at once whatever was mentioned in Versailles.

Still, I like the idea of an internal streamer. Better integration - just add a NAS / Melco and you are done.
There is an other source that says "autumn", right.

Maybe mixed up?! Boards at the end of the year and first news about it in autumn?!

We will have to wait and see...
I believe September is the time of announcement and available at end of year. Only no one knows is which year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
September. Devs have to send back to Devialet for implementation. Price for the new boards around 1000 Euro.

Sent by iPad
(12-May-2016, 17:21)Elztalbiker Wrote: September. Devs have to send back to Devialet for implementation. Price for the new boards around 1000 Euro.

Will dual mono setups require 2 boards, or one?
[Image: I-dont-believe-you.gif]
• Kuzma Stabi S turntable • Kuzma Stogi S arm • Benz Micro ACE H cartridge • PC with MusicBee / WASAPI source • Oyaide d+ NEO B-Class USB cable • Devialet 200 amplifier • Blue Jeans Ten speaker cable • GoldenEar Triton One •

(12-May-2016, 17:21)Elztalbiker Wrote: Price for the new boards around 1000 Euro.

Would I have ever heard about this, I might have heard something similar.