Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
microRendu - Sound Quality observations and comparisons
(25-Jun-2016, 16:08)Antoine Wrote: IFi is responding to these ASR measurements of the iFi(/microrendu). They might prove it's (a) ground loop(s) that messed up these measurements.

"Much Ado About Nothing". It will be a four parts article, first two have been published as of now:
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f30-ab...ing-28982/

Gosh!  I have just caught up with some of the stuff being posted on the Roon forum and well as ASR.  To be honest, I don't know enough to be clear myself who is right or wrong, but there is an absolutely epic amount of controversy regarding some test measurements, almost exclusively written by people who have not actually listened to a microRendu.  The one person who had listened to one and said it sounded good, ended up being trolled and abused in a debate about expectation bias.  Quite unbelievable!  At the time of writing, the Roon moderators have closed the thread whilst they 'decide what to do with it'.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: microRendu - Sound Quality observations and comparisons - by Confused - 26-Jun-2016, 13:23