Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
microRendu - Sound Quality observations and comparisons
For sure no one has done Windows AIR 2 vs AIR 3. Shy    But then again, Windows AIR 3 beta comes out next week, so I was told.  Maybe, perhaps, soon at least .....

And also note my earlier comments re my suspicions that Windows AIR 2 sounds better than Mac AIR 2, but that one remains unconfirmed also, except for a comment from Rufus that he tried both and had a marginal preference for the Windows version.

Edit: It is also worth mentioning that the Mutec has been 100% stable since I've had it, not one stutter or glitch, even with 24bit material. Another thought is that the Mutec has definitely improved the SQ of the mR. So what could the Mutec do for other sources? I could feed it from my CD player, Blu-Ray player, even from my TV. I think this one a keeper! Of course Windows AIR 3 might end up being bullet proof stable, and the new Devialet steamer board the best sounding souse on the planet, time will tell. I'm pretty happy so far though!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: microRendu - Sound Quality observations and comparisons - by Confused - 23-Jul-2016, 17:38