Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comparison between Wilson Benesch Vector / Sonus Faber Olympica II / Kef Reference 3
(02-Jun-2016, 09:34)Bartype Wrote: Tonight i'll go to my dealer with the Dev under the arm, listen to the above mentioned speakers for a few hours. Just for orientation and to hear how they compare to my Spendor D7's...

Look forward to hearing your views. I have listened to the Vectors, with my D400, in comparison to my Wilson-Benesch ACT1s and was quite impressed by their openness, transparency and ability to portray a wide (and deep) soundstage from a relatively small floorstander. The highs are also very detailed and smooth (the new tweeter is an excellent development in comparison to the scanspeak tweeters in my ACT1). I have not heard the Sonus Faber OlympicaII so will be interested in your thoughts about these, and the KEF Reference 3.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparison between Wilson Benesch Vector / Sonus Faber Olympica II / Kef Reference 3 - by brit - 02-Jun-2016, 12:12