Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Original d'Atelier register
(21-Jul-2016, 04:45)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Check out my signature  Smile 

Unfortunately I've just flown back to work for a number of weeks so it will stay in the box until I return home.  Sad

Added you
Antipodes DX/MacBook Pro/Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier Nos. 54A&B/Magico Q1 pair/Wilson Benesch Torus

Stax SR009/Cavalli Liquid Lightning/Shunyata cables/Shunyata power units

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair

England

Unfortunately I've just flown back to work for a number of weeks so it will stay in the box until I return home.  Sad

That has to win the award for the world's least glamorous Od'A picture!  Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - microRendu - Mutec MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(21-Jul-2016, 10:39)Confused Wrote:

Well what do you expect from a Cockroach  Tongue

Before anyone gets offended, have a look up what people from NSW are nicknamed (I'm from WA so called a Sandgroper)
1000Pro (Matte Black Pair), Lenehan Audio ML3 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Antipodes DS, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES) & PSC Power Cord's
(also Violetric V200, Ultrasone Edition 8's, Stello U3, MIT Proline Reference AES) 

Australia (Perth)
(21-Jul-2016, 10:53)Celts88 Wrote:
(21-Jul-2016, 10:39)Confused Wrote:

(before anyone gets offended, have a look up what people from NSW are nicknamed)

Since we've lost so many years in a row now that I lost count, when it comes to 'State of Origin' I plead being Dutch  Big Grin

As for the packing; I did tell Gentleman Jan that it would take a few days before the payment would arrive and that he had plenty of time to go shopping for a nice ribbon. I guess something got lost in translation and I got 'strap' instead.  Huh
Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, O d'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable, Dynaudio C1 MkII.
Jim Smith's GBS.
Northern NSW Australia.
(21-Jul-2016, 11:01)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(21-Jul-2016, 10:53)Celts88 Wrote:
(21-Jul-2016, 10:39)Confused Wrote: That has to win the award for the world's least glamorous Od'A picture!  Shy

(before anyone gets offended, have a look up what people from NSW are nicknamed)

Since we've lost so many years in a row now that I lost count, when it comes to 'State of Origin' I plead being Dutch  Big Grin

As for the packing; I did tell Gentleman Jan that it would take a few days before the payment would arrive and that he had plenty of time to go shopping for a nice ribbon. I guess something got lost in translation and I got 'strap' instead.  Huh

Hi Pim,

Enjoy your new "toy" - once you have managed to unpack it, that is Smile.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro > Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Hello,

to complete the thread

n27 in Nantes France, and from today for sale in my shop.
(22-Jul-2016, 13:27)lauditorium Wrote: Hello,

to complete the thread

n27 in Nantes France, and from today for sale in my shop.

I'll add you!
Antipodes DX/MacBook Pro/Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier Nos. 54A&B/Magico Q1 pair/Wilson Benesch Torus

Stax SR009/Cavalli Liquid Lightning/Shunyata cables/Shunyata power units

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair

England
Thanks Ian for managing the register. Just heard 008 sold and delivered.
MSB Signature Data IV Plus > Devialet Original d'Atelier > Vivid Audio G3
Should it be Aurender N10 or Melco N1ZH60? Roon'd for now
S   I   N   G   A   P   O   R   E
I guess now it's known that there's a free upgrade to 1000Pro status (and others in the future) in the pipeline, the O d'A is looking more and more interesting. So I wouldn't be surprised they'll be selling fast now.
Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, O d'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable, Dynaudio C1 MkII.
Jim Smith's GBS.
Northern NSW Australia.
(23-Jul-2016, 20:55)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I guess now it's known that there's a free upgrade to 1000Pro status (and others in the future)  in the pipeline, the O d'A is looking more and more interesting. So I wouldn't be surprised they'll be selling fast now.

We know for sure that we will be offered an upgrade path. Has anybody read for sure this will be free ?
In the French version of the email I received, I could not witness that...