Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade details
I received an email from Devialet this morning with the following contents. Sadly no further details about pricing or timing were revealed. I signed up for the updates.

Be the first. Offer for Devialet Expert owners only.

Major evolution

THE NEW DEVIALET REVOLUTION IS COMING

Inventors of the world’s best amplification technology - ADH - we are constantly working towards the ultimate perfection: zero distortion. In this passionate quest, we thoroughly reviewed the electronics of our products and are about to announce a new Expert line.

You are one of the first owners of a Devialet Expert system and we thank you very much. As such, we would like you to be the first to hear about this Devialet new revolution.

New patents in every domain, exceptional performance, new upgrade capacity and many more enhancements…

5 new patents
New ADH Intelligence
New Class A Voltage Amplifier
New Class D Current Amplifier
New Power Supply
New Thermal Management
THD + noise (stereo) < 0,00025%
SNR improved by 2.5 dB
ADH loop precision multiplied by 4
Transient response 2x faster
Thermal Exchanges 2x better
Undeniably, you will still be able to enjoy your Devialet Expert and It will keep evolving with free software upgrades.

To allow you to be the first to benefit from all the improvements of the new range, we designed, especially for you, a physical upgrade of your Devialet Expert at advantageous conditions.

To be among the first 200 to upgrade your Expert system, register below to be on our priority list. This is a non binding registration.

YES I WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THE UPGRADE OF MY EXPERT SYSTEM
Devialet 400 / Von Gaylord Return Of The Legend + VG-1 Plus / Well Tempered Simplex w/ Dynavector 20x2L
Even I thought that the last upgrade to D250 was not money well spent I also signed up as it is a more substantial rework. I hope there will be also improvements in connectivity like second AES (or I2S) and a server option.
I've registered - let's see what happens.

Rik - D120
Devialet Ensemble

Hampshire, UK
also subscribed, non binding, wait and see for the details
Main Set: Aavik U-300, Magico V3, Wadia 381i, Ayre DX-5 dsd, NBS Black label / Omega 1, Crystal Dreamline, Cardas Clear, Ansuz Ceramic, Aurender N100H, purpose build rack Bubinga wood (175kg rack only)

Second set: Devialet 200, Raidho X1, JL Audio F110 Subs (2x), Oppo BDP103D with audiopraise board, Melco N1A, Uptone Regen, and lots of Ansuz goodies
I haven't received this email
Did you check you spam folder and did you once sign up for any newsletter or register your email address?

I received the mail as well yesterday and I am actually one of the early owners of an Expert (initially D-Premier actually) but Im assuming they write that to any owner. Wink
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(17-Jun-2016, 16:23)Antoine Wrote: Did you check you spam folder and did you once sign up for any newsletter or register your email address?

I received the mail as well yesterday and I am actually one of the early owners of an Expert (initially D-Premier actually) but Im assuming they write that to any owner. Wink

Dual D-Premier owner, no email, nobody loves me  Sad Sad Sad  ( Tongue )
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
Haha so sorry to hear that! Wink Well I'm guessing you bough second hand. Did you ever sign-up for any newsletter or receive one?
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Yes 2nd hand, and registered.

Only newsletter I get from Devialet is about the Phantom, which I have no interest in (nothing against the product, just no need in my household).

I did click on the link on page 39 of the 'New Product Launch' thread and also received an email back form Devialet via that, but nothing since  Huh

Only joking in previous email, and no doubt Devialet will let as much people as possible do the upgrade (why wouldn't any business be willing to let a customer pay them more money, and keep them in the Devialet family).

I'm loving my D-Premiers, and their the best hi-fi buy I've ever had (did get a bloody good deal on them). If this upgrade gives the majority of features that everyone is looking for (probably not, but hoping it does), then it will be a very tempting upgrade (if it's affordable enough  Dodgy  ).

Hope we're all happy with the proposed upgrade benefits, and it doesn't cost an arm & a leg (an arm's ok, but not both Tongue  )
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
The email did say "You are one of the first owners of a Devialet Expert system and we thank you very much. As such, we would like you to be the first to hear about this Devialet new revolution. " so I'm guessing they've targetted the earlier buyers in their database. I don't know what the threshold is though. I bought mine in the summer of 2013 and I received the email.