Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(13-Jul-2016, 21:53)Confused Wrote: The UK price for the D800 to D1000 Pro upgrade is just under £5000, which includes the new streamer board, when available.

My local dealer has got back to me today and quoted AUD$22,000 for upgrading a pair of D-Premiers to a D1000 Pro. Yes that's AUD$22K (translates into nearly £13K at current exchange rate) Sad

Seems as if D-Premier owners are going to be stitched up for the D1000 pro upgrade. I was quoted AUD$6k (£3.5K) for a single upgrade from D-Premier to D250, and that was only 5 months ago Confused

Either that or the new Devialet Distributor here in Oz is really taking the [email=*%@^()&$%]*%@^()&$%[/email]

Can't wait to find out how much the upgrades are costing back in the UK, and other countries to find out if it's Devialet hitting hard old D-Premier owners, or if it's the Oz distributor taking the ..........
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Celts88 - 14-Jul-2016, 09:53