Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(15-Jul-2016, 11:08)Nightmare Wrote: Why should anyone trust them after all these months of not fixed AIR problems and poor communication?! AND: the option of streaming right from a NAS has been promised years ago. As I mentioned: just the same concerning room correction. No one is talking about this feature anymore.
I've wondered about that for a while and haven't taken the time to investigate but did Devialet themselves actually promise streaming on the existing Expert range or was that something reviewers just wrote about? Does anybody have proof or a quote from Devialet?
BTW, I'm not saying I don't believe you Nightmare. I'm just not sure and I would like to know.  Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Pim - 15-Jul-2016, 11:17