Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(15-Jul-2016, 11:17)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(15-Jul-2016, 11:08)Nightmare Wrote: Why should anyone trust them after all these months of not fixed AIR problems and poor communication?! AND: the option of streaming right from a NAS has been promised years ago. As I mentioned: just the same concerning room correction. No one is talking about this feature anymore.
I've wondered about that for a while and haven't taken the time to investigate but did Devialet themselves actually promise streaming on the existing Expert range or was that something reviewers just wrote about? Does anybody have proof or a quote from Devialet?
BTW, I'm not saying I don't believe you Nightmare. I'm just not sure and I would like to know.  Huh

I had an intensive email exchange about it before I bought my 240 and some discussions with my dealer and the German distributor also. And even months later they were talking about internal streaming and room correction.

Soon Angel Big Grin

Someday it subsided. No answers any more from Paris Dodgy

Edit: http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...338#pid338

For me right now the Expert is working well. Connected to a Mac mini via short USB cable. I could buy an Aurender or a unit with Roon ready right know. But why should I, when Devialet is talking about a new streaming board. Might be a perfect solution. But who knows. They promised so much. And nothing really happened. Why should I go for an highly expensive upgrade when they cannot even say how things will work with the streaming board?! No clear announcements at all. Just again marketing bla bla so far. Makes no good impression to me, sorry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Nightmare - 15-Jul-2016, 11:50