Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
I know I'm new to the game... But Devialet are hilarious, I can get Air Ethernet to work but it's not faultless, wifi just doesn't work full stop. Given that they can't get Air to work faultlessly why would anyone expect them to get Upnp/DNLA right and that's before we get to Devialet OS, it's a joke that these new offerings are just pipe dreams or even hot air. Devialet need to solve existing issues and learn to walk before they can run! If they need to look how to interact with a forum then they should look no further than Roon or Linn, there engineers actually engage with owners. The product sounds good but I don't believe it's worth the premium at the moment. I tell everyone about Roon, remember Linn fondly if over priced, but Devialet......... Empty promises count for nothing
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Dannythered - 15-Jul-2016, 19:05