Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(16-Jul-2016, 13:35)Nightmare Wrote:
(16-Jul-2016, 12:09)patcam Wrote: I am sure, that at the end of 2017, everybody will be full of enthusiasm

Are you a Devialet guy Big Grin

The hope dies last Confused

AND therefor everybody has to proceed the upgrade and send an unbelievable amount of money to France (again) for a pig in the poke so far. Why should Devialet receive so much advance praise at this point? Their information policy is ´again´ very strange and even vacuous. To all abundance a lot of different and even contradictory information from Devialet that does really not make me feal enthusiastic or even satisfied yet.

Nor I believe that could be the case at the end of 2017 Rolleyes
No, I am not a Devialet guy, but since the beginning with the Dpremier, every day from monday to sunday, my ears thank Devialet, especially Mathieu Smile
Dpremier was a fantastic product, enthusiasm is for the ability to improve one more time, the excellence with the expert line and now with the PRO line. But nobody is forced, you are are free to stay with your unchanged amplifier
Devialet 1000Pro > Leedh E2, subwoofer 20.1 > Esprit Volta cables > Mac-mini with Air wifi > Wilson Benesch full Circle

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by patcam - 16-Jul-2016, 15:33