Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
I'm certainly willing to give Devialet the benefit of the doubt and call their to-date lack of business acumen in marketing, communication and customer retention as nothing more than misplaced priorities and business growing pains. My hope is that will all change. I love my Expert and dearly want to see Devialet succeed.

Growing strength in these areas, however, is far more than just hiring someone and assigning them to do it. A good example is to look at how Roon Labs communicates with and supports their customers. That is proactively accomplished by establishing a strong, customer-centric philosophy and assigning sufficient resources that actively and eagerly engage.

Caveat: I'm just a customer of both Devialet and Roon Labs and find it fascinating to observe the opposite extremes in customer interaction and support. Yet both companies sell stellar, highly praised products.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by mdconnelly - 20-Jul-2016, 17:09