Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
+1 to Thumb5's & mdconnelly's words.

I think we have pretty much established that Devialet make some fine products, but communication and software development are week spots.  Plus, there have been some positive development recently, from what I observed at the Oxford Audio event and from what a couple of people have posted recently, it does look like Devialet are listening and taking notice.  Time will tell how they will react.

I think its also worth remembering that this forum is a useful recourse for Devialet owners, sorting out problems, sharing ideas, experience of ancillary items, and so on.  However, currently about one post in every three descends into Devialet bashing, which is diluting the usefulness of the forum.  OK, I am not saying Devialet don't deserve most of it.  Indeed, I have been very critical of Devialet myself recently, but there are specific threads where such criticism remains in context (such as the AIR petition), but often such posts are out of context, repetitive and not very helpful.

It might be time to chill out and play some favourite music! Smile
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Confused - 20-Jul-2016, 17:28