Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(20-Jul-2016, 15:00)Dr Tone Wrote:
(20-Jul-2016, 13:47)RebelMan Wrote:
(19-Jul-2016, 11:04)thumb5 Wrote: Sure, but when plans change, professionals explain what's changed and why it's changed.  That doesn't seem to have happened in this case: rather, something Devialet said would happen just silently didn't happen.  Or arguably vice versa.  That is just casual disregard for customers, in my opinion, and can't be described as "professional" (I know that's not quite what you meant, but my point stands anyway).

Not necessarily.  Devialet values their customers otherwise they wouldn't be in business.  They just have to learn how to adapt to the sudden growth of their business and improve on the various processes, which takes time.  It still impresses me how quick to market they managed to bring the DP and simultaneously turn the industry on its head.

I'm sorry, but you have definitely been drinking too much of the special Devialet Kool-Aid!  Smile

LOL, perhaps.  Not really though.  I've been around the block a few times.  It's par for the course with high-end boutique audio gear.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by RebelMan - 20-Jul-2016, 19:15