Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(20-Jul-2016, 19:07)RebelMan Wrote:
(20-Jul-2016, 18:55)Antoine Wrote:
(19-Jul-2016, 08:19)RebelMan Wrote: Plans change personally and professionally Antoine.  It's not necessarily misleading but perhaps poor planning.

Oh please...I'm not a naive 4y old.

You have no proof to the contrary, just supposition.  You don't have to be naive but you do have to have the facts.  Personal experiences are not conclusive evidence that they "lied".

I believe you were responding to my post here: http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...1#pid44451 At least it's there where I used the word 'misled' which you used in your reply.

You were hypothesizing about the reasons not me. I don't even care about the reasons (and don't see why I or any customer would or should) and just stated fact; They didn't close the upgrade window on the date communicated and I feel misled. Period!
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Antoine - 20-Jul-2016, 19:26