Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
This is becoming an uninteresting discussion about semantics and whether or not there there would need to be intent to lie or mislead. I'll just stick to the facts like I did in my original message.

You can read my 1200+ posts to better understand me and my motivations, you've been pretty assuming and wrong up to now. You could for example learn that I've worked around many Devialet shortcomings and 'failed to deliver on' promises.

The argument why not just leave/run away but endure it all is way too black&white. First a considerable investment has been made and second there is/was/has been plenty to be happy about most of the time. The list and total of plusses and minuses is continuously changing though. And to be honest it is at an all time low nowadays. This is also influenced by what the market/competition does. If the sum dips under zero with little hope of improving then I'll start looking at something different. All this however doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't be be critical of certain developments or express my opinion/make suggestions in the mean time. My voice in all this is what it is, one voice. Just like yours, though mine might be a bit louder. Wink

Edit: PS: I would be lying if I said that I never make tendentious statements now and then to stir things up a little. Wink
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Antoine - 21-Jul-2016, 01:47