Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
You say you are not naive and I've accepted that.  However, if you have done your due diligence none of the issues you speak of should have been unexpected. This is a young company playing with state of the art technology and anyone exposed to these conditions should well be advised that growing pains and missed opportunities are more often the norm than not.  Those that get it right the first time, and that is rare, very rare, are to be praised and the rest understood.  

As an early adopter none of these issues should have come as a surprise.  In fact prudence would have anticipated it.  I don't object to your (more recent) lack of enthusiasm as you appeared to have been burned but it too is uninteresting to (repeatedly) see less than productive posts about ones feelings and how we should react to them.  Don't be mislead by my join date and new to the club posting.  I've have been watching for a while and yes you are quite outspoken.  It's time to move optimistically forward rather than pessimistically backward.  Shy
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by RebelMan - 21-Jul-2016, 02:11