Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(21-Jul-2016, 02:11)RebelMan Wrote: However, if you have done your due diligence none of the issues you speak of should have been unexpected.  

It's time to move optimistically forward rather than pessimistically backward.

Your comments do come across partly condescending.

A product is advertised to perform certain tasks, and then those tasks don't work correctly for some, so why aren't those people who paid the same money as those that have no issues with the product not allowed to complain. You buy a car, I buy a car, mine has no issues, yours periodically does, are you not then entitled to complain to the supplier, especially if they still haven't fixed the issues after multiple requests.

Devialet supply great products, and no one is naive enough to assume that everything will be perfect, but when it isn't then it would also be assumed that the issues will be dealt with and corrected in a timely manner (weeks is to be expected not months, and that's double figure months, not singular).

Don't want to bog down this thread with all negativity and bitching, but Devialet do not exactly have a great track record of fixing part of their product that isn't working correctly (both with Expert & Phantom lines). I've had better customer service from companies where I've bought a product costing in the hundreds, not in the 10's of thousands.

Glad you're enjoying your Devialet product, but it isn't the same for others, and to deny them the expectation for the supplier (Devialet) to fix what what has been paid for is frustrating for those who experiences aren't as enjoyable as others.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Celts88 - 21-Jul-2016, 02:26