Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July
(26-Jul-2016, 13:48)oxfordaudio Wrote:
(26-Jul-2016, 13:37)Confused Wrote:
(26-Jul-2016, 13:33)wikeeboy Wrote: Apologies if this has been raised but i can't be bothered going back over the past 20 pages... Was there any discussion regarding the Devialet App? Will it be getting a makeover? Or do we have to wait until some time 2017 when the streamer board becomes available?

This was not mentioned as far as I am aware.

It definitely wasn't mentioned on the day.

My best guess would be that because they are working on a streaming function, the app will stay as is and be replaced by a phantom style all in one app. That way, if you don't like the app you have now, you're forced to upgrade  Smile 3 to 7 thousand Euro for an app; not a very good deal  Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet at Oxford Audio 13th July - by Pim - 26-Jul-2016, 23:18