Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frequency measurements with different inputs
(02-Oct-2014, 10:58)Confused Wrote: You need to fine a picture of the innards of a slave, the AIR board will be the one that isn't there .....

There's no doubt in my mind to what the AIR WiFi board is (I built it in myself in my former D-Premier Smile). What I don't understand is why the ethernet functionality depends on the AIR WiFi card. But this question isn't really important in this topic.

(01-Oct-2014, 21:35)Divasson Wrote: Thank you all for your good suggestions.

Take a loaner from the dealer is complicated - I would need to bring back the Devialet to Spain where I bought it, and stay without it for a couple of weeks - I would not dare to take out of the country a loaner! So it is either back to Devialet or nothing.

I am using REW with the MiniDSP U-Mik1 with a calibration file. I am using pointing it to the loudspeakers (using the normal calibration file) and at an angle of 90º, pointing upwards, with a modified calibration file with a transfer function for 90º. I am using 44.1 sampling frequency. For measuring, i am using the settings below:

Perhaps there's a local Oslo dealer willing to help you with a loaner. You'd only need it for about a few hours. Smile

Regarding the REW settings. You could increase the length parameter to it's maximum (I believe it's 2M). This increases the accuracy of the measurements without any penalties/downsides.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frequency measurements with different inputs - by Antoine - 02-Oct-2014, 14:44