Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program
Gents,

Thanks for all your comments.

1. I agree that we should first demo the new pro line and see what benefits we are getting
2. However, considering I paid 7.000 euro only last year, paying another 3.500 euro does not seem to be right. I decided to get Le200 when I was considering to buy a new DAC and the idea of having good amp/dac and other etc in addition to sound quality made me to buy Devialet. I did not think of paying another 3.500 euro 1.5 years later
3. Earlier this year, I was about to buy a companion and made my unit Le400 so I do not know whether not to buy was a good decision or not. If I would hv bought it, I would have paid in total about 13.000 Euros and when I will upgrade to Pro, another 6.000 euro which would have made my total investment to 19.000 Euros. I think there is no option to upgrade to Le440 straight from Le200?
4. It is not about frustration of Le120 will pay the same amount so I will not upgrade. What I believe is it is not right considering the price difference of 2.000 Euros at the initial purchase.
5.If I would hv paid by Le200, for instance 3-4 years ago, perhaps upgrading and paying eur 3.500 would not be that much hurting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program - by archer75 - 26-Jul-2016, 06:49