Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program
(26-Jul-2016, 10:57)Rodney Gold Wrote: Works out well for me.. I could UG my d prem that I paid 4500 eu for 2nd hand to a 250 pro for a mere total of eu 8000 (eu 3500 ug)
I could buy a 2nd D prem and get a 1000 pro at eu 16k (I think?)
At any rate , sam , usb ,streaming and ethernet are useless to me .. for an extra 4500 eu.. I could buy another dprem .. so I could go dual mono for 9000 in total
Problem is .. i bought my devialet based on its sonics ..I would rather wait till the dust settles and SQ has been probed before UGing anything..not too sure how much better it can get..
what I want to know is what do they do with all the old boards?
Would be a good idea if the user could keep em..backup if the new unit goes west..

The upgrade is effectively a part exchange deal for the old innards.  The old boards are not being thrown into a big skip somewhere in France, Devialet plan to use them in pro audio applications.  (This is what we were told at the Oxford Audio 1000 Pro launch)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program - by Confused - 26-Jul-2016, 11:37