Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program
(27-Jul-2016, 15:39)octaviars Wrote:
(27-Jul-2016, 11:47)RebelMan Wrote:
(27-Jul-2016, 11:26)KIBM Wrote: Too much hate on this excellent site and not enough love! I want to hear about tips, user wisdom, great tunes, fabulous Devialet integrated systems - it all seems to be going down the usual anonymous blog oneupmanship contest......... bit depressing. 

Not entirely Kib.  The reality is we all want something for nothing.  If the upgrade price were structured differently then there would be more rejoicing.  SQ is not the issue here but pricing is.  I have no plans to upgrade my Devialet and I couldn't be happier about it!   Big Grin   

Now if you were to ask me about me speakers... that is an entirely different matter.   Shy

No matter what price Devialet was to charge for the new PRO modells and the upgrade and how they have done it there will always be some people complaining about it.

Perhaps if it was free then there would be no complains about the price.... Wink

Another thing I was thinking about is there any other brand that has such a big forum that Devialet Chat is? I think many highend companys have a lot of problems with many things but perhaps not a comunity that all problems gets vented directly between customers to handle. I dont mean that this is bad but perhaps many othe companys gets under the radar as many problems is taken care of the dealers and the customer dont know so much about other customers problems.

True but there would be less of it and that was implicit in my message... more rejoicing (less complaining).  I, however, do not have any complaints.  It's just that the upgrade program is not cost effective for me and each person contemplating an upgrade will have to evaluate it for themselves.  It is more cost effective for me to sell the equipment I have and then repurchase the new equipment to get (upgrade) to the new technology, albeit with more hassle too.  The topic of this thread would imply it's the same for others.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program - by RebelMan - 27-Jul-2016, 22:02