Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program
(30-Aug-2016, 19:26)MightyMart Wrote: Damon, you have made some really good points on this forum but this post of yours was an exception. I'm actually struggling a bit to even see what point you are trying to make here.

First of all it is obvious, here as well as elsewhere, that you do not belong to that group of owners who are considering to move away from Devialet. Does it not become tiresome for you to point out that fact every time you read about another member considering such a move? 

Secondly, the upcoming hardware upgrade, the practicalities and costs surrounding it and Devialet's way of handling the entire thing has had a very different effect on different people and for various reasons. Some are not upset, some are and others enough so to leave Devialet for this reason or for others. Do you honestly think it is nice to ridicule those members? For this is exactly what you are doing here by commenting on my post in this manner. You are not funny but simply disrespectful and "oh" arrogant.

//Martin

I read Damon's post totally different and not disrespectful or arrogant at all.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program - by iamwappie - 30-Aug-2016, 20:00