Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program
Martin,

Well, I'm sorry that you took my post so personally. I did not intend it to be a personal attack. I felt i was responding with to some of your points, but I don't post here with the intention of goading or insulting others. Not usually, anyway. Tone and intonation are difficult to get across in writing, so it may be that my intended tone did not come across. But I do write and edit all my posts carefully, both for tone and mood as well as content and grammar. Perhaps I should use smilies or emoticons.

It may be that I repeat my position in posts; sometimes that position is relevant to more than one thread. I doubt that I am the only one who does so. And I reject the idea that I was ridiculing any other member whose experience is different than my own; not others, not you. I use my real name on this forum, and I would have said the same things to you face-to-face in conversation. In that situation, I believe that we would have had a much different type of discussion.

Finally, I think that my phrase '... perhaps they are the arrogant company' was not well-worded or necessary. It clearly did not come across as I intended. I will delete it.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program - by Damon - 30-Aug-2016, 21:07