Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program
(20-Oct-2016, 14:02)Dr Tone Wrote: If the upgrade price for the D200 was 2000 EUR and you had to buy the streamer board if you wanted it.  The upgrades would sell not doubt about it.  This streamer board is just a bunch of crap and confusion.

Air has been fixed for me.  I haven't had white noise since I installed the first beta.  Knock on wood.  There is absolutely nothing including Roon endpoint support in the new streaming board that I would want.  I already have an excellent Roon solution in place and only an ethernet cable running to the Devialet.

I feel the same. Air works for me know and only Roon endpoint so I can run Roon on a small computer like a sonicTransport i5 is what I want in the streamerboard.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodbye to Devialet - after upgrade program - by octaviars - 20-Oct-2016, 14:52