Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker upgrade rather than pro
(23-Aug-2016, 19:05)Jwg1749 Wrote: I assume you're set on a floorstanding 3-way design. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Of your options, I can only comment on the Sonus fabers. I really like the Olympica IIs. I think they're far better than the Venere range. (I do actually have some bookshelf Veneres in my TV room.)

I would add some more suggestions, but I've just been called for dinner!

Thks for the reply, listen i like very much the sf venere 2.5 and i m working out to change my set up position now for a more symetrical one, may be some bass traps and some acoustic solutions.I think i can get a lot better, sq wise from my dev200.I already checked out sam list, and most of the brands are not available in my region. I accord a lot of attention to the look and design of a speaker( of course sq is the first priority) . I understand that sam enhances speakers performance but i m restricted to few brands here wich i don t like! Sf olympica 3 was awesome sounding back in paris, and looks stunning , olympica 2 too, but my listening was quick though! I think my journey's gonna end towards sabrina s boat(wilson audio).I know it s a lot more budget but it is available here, and who knows i can meet a second hand seller.The look is perfect, and sound wise is what i m searching( life like sound, it s like to be there effect).
If i buy the olypmica 2 i can easily sell it later !
So.... Mmmmm .... Confusion confusion
It is tiring ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Speaker upgrade rather than pro - by samsoum - 21-Aug-2016, 14:11
RE: Speaker upgrade rather than pro - by Damon - 24-Aug-2016, 00:57
Speaker upgrade rather than pro - by samsoum - 25-Aug-2016, 13:05
Speaker upgrade rather than pro - by samsoum - 25-Aug-2016, 13:30
RE: Speaker upgrade rather than pro - by FDPDK - 25-Aug-2016, 21:19
Speaker upgrade rather than pro - by samsoum - 26-Aug-2016, 05:08