Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devialet Expert Firmware Archive
I've kept copies of Devialet Expert firmware going back to version 6.0.9.

Click the link below to access the archive on my Google Drive. Double click on the folder you want, right click on the firmware file to get the 'Download' option or you can open the archive with a double-click to see the file list.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing
Devialet 200, Melco N1A, Rega RP6/Exact, Raidho C-1.1, grounding boxes.
Excellent
Thank you

Devialet 220PRO / Vivid Audio B1
Audeze LCD-2 / Audeze Deckard
Cape Town, South Africa
Very handy! Thanks!
Devialet 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.4 (Ethernet)
Thanks Rufus, thought i had these but when i checked I haven't!

cheers

Chris
Roon/AIR - Dev 250 Pro - Shahinian Obelisk II
Great resource.
Many thanks.

Why couldn't Devialet do this for us?
D200, Magico S1's, Antipodes DX
Thank you so much Rufus.
Devialet 400 - Linn Akurate DS/1 - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - MIT Matrix 28s - AudioQuest Diamond - Crystal Cable Reference Digital - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz Sublime
Wonderful, thank you
mac mini (2014, Latest MacOS, plain old iTunes) > no name USB cable or AIR3 over ethernet -> Devialet 200 -> Kimber 8TC -> KEF LS50
Thanks!
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
Many thanks to Rufus for archiving the Devialet SW. Great Job !!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Macbook Pro 13 with Roon Labs / Metronome Kalista Reference CD Transport 
Le 400 FW v10.0.5  DH Labs Silver Sonic 110 RCA-XLR on custom-made Maglev feet
Bowers & Wilkins 802 D3   spk cables : XLO Sig S3-5.4SG [LF] S3-5.2 [HF] / ETH : AQ Cinnamon / SPDIF : XLO Sig S3-4
S I E R R A   L E O N E  -  W E S T  A F R I C A 
Thanks, now to try the famous(?) 7.13.

(27-Aug-2016, 15:50)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I've kept copies of Devialet Expert firmware going back to version 6.0.9.

Click the link below to access the archive on my Google Drive.   Double click on the folder you want, right click on the firmware file to get the 'Download' option or you can open the archive with a double-click to see the file list.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing