Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Customer Support Is Abysmal
(14-Sep-2016, 04:45)koto7 Wrote:
(12-Sep-2016, 05:52)pid=\48841 Wrote:Sad to say but my experiences with Quincy were equally bad.  On a few issues I was in the uncomfortable position of suspecting I knew more about the product than he.  Assumed it was a reading comprehension thing but no reason to know if he is ESL.  The replies seemed to miss the issue at hand too frequently to be random.  
I posted an inquiry concerning the conflicts with Air3 and Aurdirvana wherein A+ cannot achieve integer mode and Eva replied in generalities "our engineers will look into this, etc", then closed the ticket.  Outstanding response. A magic wand and it all goes away.  Surely the support ticket stays open until the issue is resolved.
Apologies for the double post.  BTW, still no resolution after 4 1/2 weeks.  Yes, I don't think Quincy has technical knowledge of the gear...he only relays information.  And Eva, I was so excited to finally talk to a technical person...what a letdown.  Easy responses, using Windows 10 and Explorer instead of Chrome causing problems.  Everything has been fine since last Thanksgiving, but no one read my emails.  Frankly, this is absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced in a consumer product!  They simply ignore you!  If there was a competitive product I would sell it in a heartbeat and cut my losses.  My wife wants me to sell them at a loss just to lower my stress level.  So, so disappointed in Devialet!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Customer Support Is Abysmal - by koto7 - 14-Sep-2016, 05:00