Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pair of D-Premier's - Upgrade to 250Pro x 2 or 1000Pro
Appreciate the replies.

Pim
Yes, if I was going to go the 1000Pro option then really would be stuck with the companion if I wanted to sell (Matte Black companion would only look good with same colour Master, and not many of them around).

If going the 250Pro x 2 route would have the option to send one first, then upon it's return send of the 2nd DP. Then I could see what the difference is with a single 250Pro against the 1000Pro when it returned.

Ogs
I actually prefer my Matte Black pair, and for me WAF is better with this colour (in my case).

Xander
Yes, if money is tight then off course I can't do it, but if I could afford it would make sense before the end of the year while the OS Card is going to be a freebie add-on in 2017. Realise no one knows what the OS Card will do, but if it comes free with the current upgrade programme then no harm done (if leaving upgrade into 2017 then may have to pay for the OS Card).
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pair of D-Premier's - Upgrade to 250Pro x 2 or 1000Pro - by Celts88 - 22-Sep-2016, 13:01