Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
LINN just released major upgrade Katalyst
(22-Sep-2016, 23:43)markush Wrote: I do hope that along with competitor upgrades like this and highly user demanded features like room correction (space optimization) Devialet will also finally focus on that.

Yes, I have to agree.  On Devialet's own website they still have the line 'constant improvements by free regular updates for ever improved features and performance.'  For a while Devialet were delivering on this promise, more recently the firmware updates have offered virtually nothing.  To be honest, I am not optimistic this will improve in the short term, I suspect the Devialet engineers will be focusing on the new streamer board and well as ongoing bug fixing and improving Spark.  Medium term though, I am optimistic.  After all, they will have to come up with something before too long or their words 'constant improvements by free regular updates' will start to look really silly.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: LINN just released major upgrade Katalyst - by Confused - 23-Sep-2016, 06:53