Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAIM just released new UNITI family
(07-Oct-2016, 14:18)deOnn Wrote:
(06-Oct-2016, 17:33)markush Wrote: https://www.naimaudio.com/product/range/uniti
Well, after LINN now NAIM is releasing a new product upgrade. Seems the market is really very vivid and things are progressing.
Just to name one example - I wonder if Devialet is able to provide a state-of-the-art music browsing / listening experience via app when the streaming board is ready ... as Linn oder Naim have already been doing for quite some time now.
I was playing with the sparkz app in a phantom store and liked what i saw. E.g. tidal integration, searching music, adding to queue, roon-ish zonal/device output selection. Not sure the 2017 dOS for expert pro will fulfill those. Am holding onto my 3490euros d200 to 220 upgrade $ til then

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

I use both Roon and Spark and have Tidal, Spark works ok but Devialet have some work to do before they reach Roon quality. 

To me it would be best if Devialet go ahead and get Roon Ready with the new streamerboard in the Pro series and perhaps get the Dialog Roon Ready if that is possible? Would be so much easier to just use Roon on both my systems.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAIM just released new UNITI family - by octaviars - 07-Oct-2016, 14:35