Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egglestonworks vs Harbeth
Having the D200 with the 40.1's has essentially been the pinnacle of listening pleasure for me.  It would be a real treat to hear them being serviced by the D1000Pro.  Honestly don't know what could be improved on as the current configuration is the best I've had as an audio enthusiast after almost 40 years searching.  I will be upgrading to the D200Pro just to stay current.  

Before settling on the Harbeth's I did seriously consider the Sonus Faber (as the Devialet vendor marketed those as well)  but the Harbeths introduced me to a whole different sound experience.  The benefit of the D200 was I was able to take it with me to multiple vendors and experience numerous speakers.  

Unfamiliar with the Egglestonworks - sorry.  

Jim - Vernon, BC, Canada

I'd like to add the above speakers/amp replaced a Pass Lab's/Wilson Audio config that paled in comparison (though very good quality system) on tonality/clarity/responsiveness.  Also the displacement of many cables was a serious gain for me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roon for life, VPI Aries 3D le/Dynavector XV-1s, 1000 Pro, KEF Blade Two
Okanagan, British Columbia

Messages In This Thread
Egglestonworks vs Harbeth - by KraaijCheck - 27-Oct-2016, 06:42
RE: Egglestonworks vs Harbeth - by kerkhoffd - 27-Oct-2016, 17:50
RE: Egglestonworks vs Harbeth - by Confused - 27-Oct-2016, 17:56
RE: Egglestonworks vs Harbeth - by kerkhoffd - 27-Oct-2016, 18:19
RE: Egglestonworks vs Harbeth - by Jim_Anderson - 27-Oct-2016, 19:18
RE: Egglestonworks vs Harbeth - by kerkhoffd - 27-Oct-2016, 20:04