Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY New-B Thread
Hey, I have an Auralic Aries Mini as well. Assuming you don't need to playback any DSD64 files use the digital output from the Mini. Unlike the other brethren in the Auralic family, you cannot output DSD via the digital output on the Aries.

Otherwise I use either a PC/Windows System or Mac running RoonServer and output to the D400 using their AIR3 driver. Given I use Roon and have a Tidal subscription I can also stream Tidal to the D400.

If you choose to run other music player software, use of the AIR3 driver would allow you to send your output from your PC/Mac to the D400 via either ethernet or wireless (I use ethernet).

Of course there are many other options available, some use Roon with a microRendu and/or other devices.

In my setup I have all my music files either local to the music server and send them to the D400 via AIR3, or I have my music on a NAS, and using music player software on my Mac/PC send them via AIR3 to the D400.

More info on AIR3 can be found on multiple threads on this site. And can be downloaded here:

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...ta-testing-

And welcome, did you pick up a used D200? I came from tube pre amps and tube mono blocs to the Devialet.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US

Messages In This Thread
MY New-B Thread - by CDLehner - 11-Nov-2016, 18:41
RE: MY New-B Thread - by BrianT - 12-Nov-2016, 02:20
RE: MY New-B Thread - by baddog - 12-Nov-2016, 07:32
RE: MY New-B Thread - by CDLehner - 12-Nov-2016, 19:14
RE: MY New-B Thread - by baddog - 12-Nov-2016, 21:57
RE: MY New-B Thread - by CDLehner - 13-Nov-2016, 18:18
RE: MY New-B Thread - by baddog - 13-Nov-2016, 19:12