Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Analog-Forum.de comparison of D250 Pro and D400 versus some other brands
(30-Nov-2016, 21:56)Vivialet Wrote: What I cannot understand is the Devialet bashing of some people. For me they only show that they have no clue about correct music reproduction.

To be honest, I don't think Devialet help themselves much there, and I don't mean in the products themselves.
It's just if you want 'serious' hifi people to like something it seems obvious from the industry in general that you dont use incessant 'lifestyle' marketing and PR. Clearly Devialet aren't too bothered and would probably rather have a lifestyle crowd - more disposable income.

I suppose putting it in a cool looking (and relatively small) box will always upset some people too (but attract others like myself). Most of us judge things with our eyes and bring all our preconceptions with us, it's just how we're designed...

Looking forward to reading the article when I've got time for a google translate session. Great that a DC member was actually there. Tell us more Vivialet!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: German Analog-Forum.de comparison of D250 Pro and D400 versus some other brands - by Hifi_swlon - 30-Nov-2016, 23:23