Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
[quote pid='64925' dateline='1501840461']

Well, it is one year ago today that I traded my D400 for the O d'A, and I have no regrets. The sound continues to amaze me, and the reliability has been faultless. I'm looking forward, albeit with some trepidation, to what the CI board might bring, but that is the only part of my system that is likely to change in the next 12 months.

[/quote]
NUC/ROCK/Roon Lifetime => AIR By Roon=> Original d'Atelier #066 => Wilson Duette Mk1
Well the dark nights are on their way and so the golf makes way for more music listening. The neighbours under me have moved out and left the place empty for now. BLISS

I actually forgot how good this sounds hen played at a good volume level, as too much of ,y listening is with headphones these days.......NOTHING beats the real thing though and my system still makes me swoon every time. Maybe I appreciate it more as I can’t do this as often as I would like, but it sounds amazing. This is just the plain old 200 too. ?
Devialet 200 -- Melco N1A-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cable
Auralic Taurus MK2 Headphone Amp -- HifiMan HE1000 Headphones
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Nice to hear womaz!
Me too still dev200, and i really love it! My combo is stunning now, finetuned though thru isotek sequel p.conditionner and acoustics is the next step!
Am still wondering why some folks on the net doesnt like devialet sound???? Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(28-Sep-2017, 19:15)samsoum Wrote: My combo is stunning now, finetuned though thru isotek sequel p.conditionner and acoustics is the next step!
My system is sounding great, last night I had a late-night listening sess and it was the best ever.
So this morning I am wondering if I need something like this conditioner to make day-time listening equally awesome....
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Roon / Cheap Cat5 Ethernet cable carrying AIR / Devialet Expert 400 / Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade 15 inch powered subwoofers
hi david,
my last addition is actually the p.conditionner sirius plus the p.c isotek sequel,i found the sound much better specially in the base.I didn t removed it from the system yet to compare,but i felt before using it ,during the day,the sound is softer ,the base lack definition.
Now i m enjoying day and night the sound without any drop in sound.
thks