Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded 250Pro registering as D-Premier
(09-Dec-2016, 16:03)Celts88 Wrote:
(09-Dec-2016, 15:53)philoouu Wrote: Hello Celts88

Regarding the cable you received, I am in the same situation as you (I received a basic cable and not the Audioquest). I have been in contact with Devialet about it since I received my 250 Pro. It looks like Devialet has not Audioquest cables for all type of plugs/countries. I hope they will send me one once they get it.

Regards
philoouu

philoouu

Did Devialet reply to your query about the basic cable and not getting the Audioquest?

I guess they don't have any for the Australian market, and expect them to use that as an excuse to provide a basic cable. No worries, if at a later date they then provide the Audioquest Cable (not holding my breath, will turn very Blue and can't have that being a Celtic Supporter Tongue  ).

Cheers
John

Be aware that Devialet never mentioned to upgrade the power cable or remote in their advertising about the upgrade so you might as well regard them as bonuses IF you get them.

As for the registration. I'm sure my Od'A registered as an 800 or maybe two 250's. I'm not sure which but definitely not as Od'A.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgraded 250Pro registering as D-Premier - by Pim - 10-Dec-2016, 00:43